Monday, January 7, 2008

The Artist


The Vie D'Artiste is back. Those of you who know me and know my work will have a chance to view new work here. My "official" web site, The Art of Erica Chappuis is currently very full. So it will be easier to post paintings and personal touches here.

I already have three new paintings for your viewing pleasure. The task I have set for myself is to begin with a blank sheet of Arches Cover and to collage and paint a complete painting in one day with no prior plan or thinking. At the end of the day, the painting should be pleasing, but also meaningful in some way.

These paintings are interesting to produce and I hope interesting for you to see. You may click on any image for a larger view.

1 comment:

Xio said...

Hi Erica !!

Love your pictures and your trips sounds fascinating,

I love the " Leaf me here " that was so cute !!

Love,

Xio