Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How About a Threesome? (CONTEST UPDATE)


I'm feeling generous again. So let's have another contest. This time I offer a prize of three tiny erotic prints, which should be framed together as a suite (Michaels offers the perfect long frames for this purpose.)

Find the detail pictured above somewhere on my The Art of Erica Chappuis website and be the first to email me describing the artwork and location within the artwork.

lacdevie@hotmail.com
...................................................................................................
UPDATE: No one has won the prints. Shall I offer a better clue? A slightly larger view? What shall I do for you?

THE PRIZE: a threesome of tiny linoleum block prints. Each print is only a few inches in size and would great on your wall as a suite.



Have fun searching and good luck!

2 comments:

V said...

We have a winner! Miss Helena has won the three erotic prints. She just needed an extra hint and she got it good.

V said...

The correct answer was the sixth painting in the series of illustrations for "The True History of Mary Read and Anne Bonny".